These bad boys turned out pretty freakin' good. I like 'em and he loves 'em. Win-Win. I have plenty to keep him satisfied and for lunches this week.
Want to make them for yourself? Go for it....I highly suggest it!
Zebra Macadamia Nut Cookies
What you need:
- 1 c. (2 Sticks) butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1.5 c. chopped macadamia nuts
What to do:
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs one at a time; beat well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour and baking soda; gradually add to cream mixture, until well mixed.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until just "golden kissed".
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.