Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rain

It's raining here. Still. I don't think it has stopped raining for the last 6 hours. We've been gloomy, grey and wet since Tuesday. We really, really, really need this rain though. It's good that it's the slow, constant rain rather than the torrential storms that pour and run.
It's in the low seventies too, so I'm like, cold. Sad, I know. I don't handle large weather deviations very well. I want to go home and make a fire, kinda like this:


Tesia says, "aaahhhhh, this is nice."

Now that looks perfect. I wanna be sprawled out like her too. This is what I am going to do: go home, cozy up under a blanket with something hot to drink, put on a movie and crochet with my kitties hanging out around me - crying, begging for and getting attention. I mean, with these faces, how can you resist?


Mom, please stop taking pictures of me

Fine, I'll model if I must

I look good, don't I?


I'm the cutest kitty, ever.

Ramses likes to watch things from above.
I love how he is always hanging his legs off of things


sitting, waiting, wishing
(for me to stop flashing bright lights in his face and get him some more food)

on the move

We don't get this weather very often, especially in September. Got to make the most of it while I can! I really, seriously need to finish those baby gifts this weekend. Since I won't be tempted by laying out by the pool (which I didn't get to do much of this summer and now I try on weekends to squeeze it in), I think I might be able to do it. I hope so. . . I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm looking forward to my weekend indoors.

No comments: