Friday, November 7, 2008

Send Ingrid her gift.....Check

I sent Ingrid her gift today. It is going to take a week to get back to Cali because the box was kind of big. And though I would have liked her to get it sooner than that, there is no way I was going to pay $25 for shipping. Yowzers. And I don't know if she reads my blog, so I am not going to post any pictures before she gets it. So yeah, it will get there about a month after her real birthday, so its more like a birth-month. yesss. I am so glad I sent it off though, it has just been hanging over my head and making me feel really guilty and like a bad older sister.
Now this weekend I can focus on other things I need to make: a little something for my aunt, something for another very special lady in my life, and something for Ryan's little sister, Jenny. I am going to be busy!
And I am counting down the days until my sewing class on Thursday. I can't wait to get started.
And I wish my books would come in already! There is something I want to make my sister for her birthday, which is Monday, and it will also be late. grrrr. what can you do?
Happy Weekend everyone!
Hopefully I'll have some good updates come Monday.

1 comment:

Chanelle said...

i know how you feel on the whole late birthday present thing....and yes yours isnt done yet...YoWZAH!!